Ordering & Shipping
We use the most reliable and cost effective means of despatch to get the parts to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. As there are so many delivery options available, we will be pleased to quote you (if requested) before we despatch your order. Please inform us if you require the fastest (most expensive) means of despatch and we can quote accordingly.
We will normally quote an approximate carriage cost but if an exact cost is required we need to pack the goods ready for despatch and should the order be cancelled a charge of 10% will be made to cover our time and materials.
Payment: U.K. Customers
- Personal cheque - please write name and address on the back together with the Cheque Card number.
- Business cheque - if accompanied by a relevant letterhead.
- All major Credit and Charge Cards - please state expiry date, security number (these are the last three digits on the signature strip) and issue number (if appropriate).
- Building Society cheques.
- Bank Drafts.
- Bank Transfer.
Payment: Export Customers
- Credit or Debit Card - please state expiry date,security number (these are the last three digits on the signature strip) and issue number (if appropriate). When paying by credit card, conversion into the purchaser's home currency will normally be made at the point of sale, so you will know exactly the amount you are paying.
- Bank cheque - drawn in Pounds Sterling on a British Bank.
- Bank Transfer - please telephone for details.
- Travellers cheque - in Pounds Sterling.
Our Bank Details:
Lloyds Bank Plc.
73. The Parade
Sorting Code No. 30-94-93
Account No. 01329610
Account Name. A.H.Spares Ltd.
IBAN No: GB31LOYD30949301329610
BIC No: LOYDGB21137
When transferring money to our bank, please ensure that all charges are pre-paid in order that we receive the full amount of the invoice and request that the payee be informed.
Orders can can be sent securely through our website.
Minimum Order Value
The Company reserves the right to impose a minimum order value of £5.00 to cover our administration costs.
Carpets, Hoods & Tonneau Covers: Can be supplied in other colours than those listed, to special order. Please enquire for details of price and availability.
A. = Black Vinyl
B. = Blue Vinyl
C. = Red Vinyl
A. = Black with Black Piping
B. = Blue with Blue Piping
C. = Red with Red Piping
D. = Black with Silver Piping
E. = Blue with Silver Piping
F. = Red with Silver Piping
G. = Black with White Piping
H. = Blue with White Piping
I. = Black with Red Piping
J. = Red with White Piping
K. = Red with Black Piping
All leather seat covers can be supplied with contrasting piping in most colours, to special order. Leather seat covers are also available in other colours than those listed, to special order. Please enquire for details of price and availability.
Upholstered front seats include the base-locating frame and comprise all new components.