Although these 4 pot aluminium Austin-Healey caliper upgrade kits are an exceptionally worthwhile improvement for fast road or hill climb Healeys, they are also an extremely good idea for standard road going cars. They dramatically reduce the stopping distance keeping you and your car safer from accidents. Modern cars with modern braking systems stop a lot quicker than an Austin-Healey; these 4 pot calipers reduce the stopping distance and due to the vast weight saving compared to the Girling calipers, the steering is lighter and the car's handling is improved.
Each A.H. Performance Austin-Healey brake caliper kit includes a complete bolt-on axle set, comprising of a pair of aluminium 4 pot calipers, EBC Ultimax brake pads (including pins, clips and springs), bleed nipples, bridge and feed pipes. Each kit is a simple bolt-on installation requiring no permanent modification to the vehicle and is completely reversible.
- Machined from certified Aerospace grade 2014 Aluminium then heat treated to T6 standard for strength and durability.
- Sulphuric or hard anodised to prevent corrosion.
- The pistons are made in the UK from 303 Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion and ensure a long life of faultless operation.
- The seals are supplied by British manufacturers of O.E.M automotive hydraulic seals.
- They are supplied with Copper/Nickel Alloy hard lines with Brass fittings and EBC Ultimax 2 pads.
- Independent FEA analysis and Millbrook track-tested.
- CAD designed and CNC machined.
- Only Premium, traceable, certified aerospace materials used.
- British designed and manufactured.
- Available on special order in a range of colours.