This conversion kit consists of all parts needed to convert to disc brakes and upgraded 4-pot aluminium calipers for increased stopping power. Unlike other kits on the market, this is a complete kit to convert to disc brakes!
Buy from us so you know that every item you require will be provided for the full installation.
Each A.H. Performance Austin-Healey brake caliper kit includes a complete bolt-on axle set, comprising of a pair of aluminium 4 pot calipers, EBC Ultimax brake pads (including pins, clips and springs), bleed nipples, bridge and feed pipes. Each kit is a simple bolt-on installation requiring no permanent modification to the vehicle and is completely reversible.
- Machined from certified Aerospace grade 2014 Aluminium then heat treated to T6 standard for strength and durability.
- Sulphuric or hard anodised to prevent corrosion.
- The pistons are made in the UK from 303 Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion and ensure a long life of faultless operation.
- The seals are supplied by British manufacturers of O.E.M automotive hydraulic seals.
- They are supplied with Copper/Nickel Alloy hard lines with Brass fittings and EBC Ultimax 2 pads.
- Independent FEA analysis and Millbrook track-tested.
- CAD designed and CNC machined.
- Only Premium, traceable, certified aerospace materials used.
- British designed and manufactured.
- Available on special order in a range of colours.
These kits are suitable for any Austin Healey with wire wheels and drum front brakes.